System in my new Benz *****!

as for setup, if budget, maybe get a budget hi- lo convertor and hook up monoblk and maybe a pair of 12s and keep the stock " highs".
thanks dude, thats kind of what i'm asking... i'd like to add bass for now, maybe amp and upgrade the speakers at a later date... i dont mind spending $3k on audio, just over time... little by little.

Not always true. Alot of maturity is how you were raised. I am 17, but I am more mature then alot of 19 and 20 year olds. Why? Because I was told to always be a gentleman by my dad. When I did something out of line, he wasnt afraid to punish me. Today I thank him greatly for that.
Yes, I always try to not use blanket statements like "all 16 year olds are immature". And you are an exception to the stereotype.

I try not to get involved with these types of debates. PC vs Mac... Mustang vs F-Body... one 15" vs two 10"s, etc... But I take great pride in my car. Inside and out, it's been modified. In fact, in two weeks I'm dropping my car off (while I'm in Brazil) to get a new headunit (Alpine 9887), deaden doors (Damplifier Pro) and Hybrid Legatia L61-2 Pros in the door. hehe... Love this stuff.

My opinion is that the pony cars are made for modifications. The aftermarket industry is huge! But there comes a point where the car is almost perfect the moment you take delivery. All AMGs are precision machines. I just hate to see something so perfected messed with. Could it be better... sure. Anything wrong with making it more personalized... no. But I htink I'd cry if I saw it rolling on 22's.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Who did I scam?? I've never
I'm 19

My parents have money, I work full time doing IT repair for a huge company, I'm Microsoft certified... and yes again, I'm 19... I see CA.com hasnt changed much, it's kind of sad.

I'm not a n00b, I've had a wall with two 18" Fi BTLs in my first car, 154db on a TermLab in my daily driver...
Didn't you know? Everyone's a scammer.

I dunno if you are lying or not I don't care.. I do love the car tho.. but I wouldn't buy one until I was 40 with a family.

You worthless piece of trash. 8000k hid's are JUNK. 4300k is all thats used in stock for a REASON.
im pretty sure you have no ****ing idea what the **** you are talking about

4300k is almost yellow tard

6500k is stock in most bmw's and lexus's

8000k is light blue bright white, after that si when you start to loose light

do reasrch before you talk **** n00b

thanks dude, thats kind of what i'm asking... i'd like to add bass for now, maybe amp and upgrade the speakers at a later date... i dont mind spending $3k on audio, just over time... little by little.
no probs

$3k i'm sure u can get some good stuff.

u can consider the RF 360.2 ( since ur a tech kinda guy). go active and have a good time..

cheers!

I'm only 19, on a budget here... Can't I get a JL Cleansweep off of eBay for $200? Keep the factory speakers until I can afford to upgrade, run power to amp and RCAs from Cleansweep to amp and add a sub?
haha 19 on a budget with a mew C class?

Car is sick! Bring it out to FL State Finals, I wanna see it. My parents have had so many Benz's throughout my life, its one of my favorite cars. The AMGs are some of the nastiest cars on the road.My mom has a 06 E350 and the stock system is eh... It rattles the mirrors and stuff but isnt loud and doesnt sound very great for a $60,000 car. Same with the Harmon Kardon system that was in my dads CLK when he had it. None of them impressed me.

I would just get a nice converter like the Cleansweep or the RF one. Buy some nice equipment and do a simple, clean install. Just dont run 2 12s... Do 2 10s, 1 12, 3 10s, just not 2 12s. Every kid with a BestBuy system has 2 12s.

And to everyone saying he is spoiled, who cares? He seems to be a hard worker and he is lucky enough to have parents who can give him things that everyone wants. So stop being idiots.

Depending on the trunk/ backseat situation of that car I would do a baffle board with 2 image dynamics IDmaxes and a set of CX components. If a RF 360.2 will work in your system it will give you time alignment/eq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.