Cheap Online Stores?

They are like auto part stores some will be cheaper on one thing and the other will be cheaper than them on something else.

A good one that isn't so cheap is Crutchfields.

Another good one that is a little cheaper is Sonicelectronix.

I bought a Powerbass amp from a shady looking website I ran across called Yonies out of Jamaica, new york or somewhere for dirt cheap and had no problem with the order or the amp.

Just google what you are looking for to get the best price then search on here for the site to see if they are shady or not.

Yeah ikesound and onlinecarstereo have horrible ratings
Onlinecarstereo.com has a bad rating??? Where and why?? I have done a plethra of transactions with them and have only had 2 problems that were resolved with complete satisfaction. Nothing but pleasant transactions have taken place.

Ill have to 2nd caraudiodeals.com ive bought 2 15" L7s from them and a couple other small things and items always arrived timely with 0 problems.

onlinecarstereo.com just be careful some online stores are not authorized dealers so what they sell has no warranty. some stores have some companies that are authorized with other companies that are not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.