SOLD System for sale (Camaro) Orion, RE XXX, Planet Audio, Optima, etc.

BulldogSr04
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well, its time to part everything out, here is a list of the stuff, and the prices and descriptions of each. I have an old post, but I figured I would make a new one for this since I can't edit it.

This system sounds great daily and hits very low notes!

It also did a 144.5 usaci outlaw style in the drivers side kick!

The ultimate in SQL!

Here are a few pictures:

772158_17_full.jpg

772158_18_full.jpg

772158_19_full.jpg

Orion 2500D- I got this about 8 months ago also. It has been used for 5 as well. It is absolutely flawless, never seen voltage below 11.5, no nicks, no scratches, no flaws at all. It has about 4 months of warranty left on it too. 10/10 cosmetically and functionally. This is practically a brand new amp. I am looking for $510 plus shipping for this amp.

Orion 4004- This amp has never been used and it still in the Orion packaging. I got an amp that overheated quite a bit, and sent it back under warranty repair. They sent me a brand new amp. I have a Planet Audio VX3002 that I was using for backup and I decided to keep it in there until now. The amp has never seen power, and has never been out of its factory wrapping. I am looking for $170 plus shipping for this amp.

Optima Yellow Top 31 Series- Anybody who knows anything about batteries knows about this one. It is the biggest yellow top they make. 900 CCA, 1125 CA @32*f. This thing is a beast. It is a little beat up, as my friend had it in his engine bay for a while. I will have pictures of it soon. It works just fine and I have never had a problem with dimming lights with this battery. I am looking for $125 plus shipping on this.

Audiopipe 0 gauge wiring kit. Comes with 20 feet of 0 gauge, huge fuse holder, and rca's with built in remote wire. $45 plus shipping for this.

Fiberglassed box with side panels. This is what you see in the top picture. Fits Camaros and Firebirds 93-02. It is pretty light for a 4 cf box. The box is 4 cubes tuned to 32 hz and 45 with the port out. A good choice for someone who wants to put a 15 in their F-body and save some weight. You can access the spare tire with the side panel removed. Looks almost oem. Lines flow evenly and blend with the other panels. I am taking a hit offering this price for it, but I am looking for $700 plus shipping for this.

Planet Audio VX3002- This is a very nice amp. Cosmetically 10/10 and functionally 10/10. Cool blue light. I have had it for around a year, but I have only used it for 2 months. It does 300x2 at 2 ohms. Nice amp for a small pair of subs or components. I am looking for $150 plus shipping on this amp.

That should be about it. All prices are OBO. Make me an offer and we'll talk. I have many references if you would like them, and my ebay name is BulldogSr04. My AIM screen name is the same. Cell phone number is 3373701510. My name is Alex. I am usually between Baton Rouge and Southwest LA, local pickup is available. Some **** nice gear here, and I am sad to see it go. I should have more pictures tomorrow, as I will be taking everything out of the car.

Well, the box didn't sell on ebay, but I am offering one hell of a deal now because I am ready to get rid of it: $475 plus shipping and paypal fees (if paying w/ paypal)

That is about the lowest I will go so hopefully somebody can take it off of my hands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.