• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 782
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I am looking for a good system that seriously bumps. I am looking for something for under $1,000. I do not know much about car audio but I want to get a really good system. Subs, Amps, faceplates, The works.

Well I have to say I am astounded at a couple of Infinity Perfects runing off a JBL BP 1200.1 played a bass disk like Insane bass or something like that and cracked my friends windshield in a 2001 Grand AM. He couldn't hear the bass but could feel it so was below the threshold of hearing..as for components you need to hear them to make a decision on what you like. But for the sake of throwing names ...

Infinity Kappa or perfect, Image Dynamics, Cerwin Vega, MB Quart, JL Audio, Kicker,Boston Acoustics, Focal. Just for a few to look into. Decks well you get what you pay for..If $200 is enough deck for you then go for it..Pioneer,Kenwood,Sony,Alpine,Clarion,Eclipse. Amps PPI,PG,Zapco,Kicker,Linear Power..the list is endless for a good amps.

Mike

I forgot to login, this is for me. I am looking for a specific system, amps, subs, headunits. I was thinking about getting a sony headunit, MTX or Kicker sub, alpine or TMX thunder series amp. Any other suggestions?

I am pretty positive that I am going to get the Sony CDX-M610, it has a really cool visualization. But I am still really uncertain as far as amps, speakers, subs.

So I went to Boomers (local car audio place) today and picked out what I think should be a pretty nice system...

(1) 15" Kicker Comp w/box ($150)

Alpine CDE 78-70

Kicker KX200.2

Do you think that is good? Do you think I should go with the Alpine 7874 instead?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.