system bought off here

where at bro? im right in washington, pa, right by ohio/wv line your prob really close to me ..40 mins from the city u gotta be near stuebenville or something
im a little south of youngstown. yea your not far from me. it takes me like 15-20 to get to beaver falls. 45ish to pittsburgh. not that clost to steubenville...is about 50 mins to get there.

im a little south of youngstown. yea your not far from me. it takes me like 15-20 to get to beaver falls. 45ish to pittsburgh. not that clost to steubenville...is about 50 mins to get there.
ah ur farther than 45mins from the city then bro lol. im 16 mins outside of it and im only like 15 miles...beaver falls is almost an hour away from pittsburgh, i work with few guys from there.

ah ur farther than 45mins from the city then bro lol. im 16 mins outside of it and im only like 15 miles...beaver falls is almost an hour away from pittsburgh, i work with few guys from there.
depends on what part of the city lol. i can be through the fort pitt tunnel in 45 mins unless traffic is backed up.

depends on what part of the city lol. i can be through the fort pitt tunnel in 45 mins unless traffic is backed up.
unfortunately, i travel the parkway daily and its always backed up goin through fort pitt lol, just glad i dont live east of the city squirrel hill tunnels are the worst... do you goto any shows around this area?

unfortunately, i travel the parkway daily and its always backed up goin through fort pitt lol, just glad i dont live east of the city squirrel hill tunnels are the worst... do you goto any shows around this area?
no i dont...just have gone to many many steelers and pirates games along with going there for the 4th every year. also one of our kids had a brain tumor removed so many trips made to childrens in pittsburgh. i work for my buddy delivering tires to car dealerships all over the pittsburgh area when im not working my regular job which is operating heavy equipment in the operators union local #66.

i would probably go to some shows i just dont know when or where they are. they used to have usaci comp in salem oh. but they didnt go there last year. i got a couple trophies from that with my old cadi.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.