system bought off here

OP what was full blast? Gain or Bass Boost?
Im assuming you cannot read what so ever

If you read my entire statement

I FIRST had them hooked up with all gains on 0 and the subs set @ 2 ohms. Why? because they are not D4 subs for 1 ohm stable.

The subs did not move what so ever and that was with my volume set @ 15 out of 40 on the HU. I texted boom as soon as this happened, he told me to up the volume, do some HU settings to get it @ 30 out of 40 ( basically 75 % )

I then went down hoping this slight adjustment would fix it ( keep in mind this entire time this is going on. Im telling Boom I think its an AMP issue, not a SUB issue the FORUMS made this a sub issue )

anyways after ALL the testing and noticing the sub not moving what so ever @ 2 ohm in the box plugged up CORRECTLY. I THEN turned the amp gain to full mode ( while playing / slowly ) While this was happening, the subs did EXACTLY what you see in the video.

1) I did not drive around and play music like this, it sounded like ****

2) I did not have the car off, turn everything full blast and play the music like this

3) I emailed Jacob today, why? because once again I thought this ENTIRE TIME it was an AMP issue. Jacob was going to make a deal with me on his for MORE POWER

anyways, after we talked. He said, ya go outside during lunch, toss those on .5 ohms. They can easily handle it and it will be WAY louder. If it works yall no its not an amp issue

Video ABOVE was from that result - Im a 30 year old I.T security expert. Im not some 17 year old high school retard who just tosses **** into the trunk gun hoe.

Dont try to assume Im of ignorance because you lack reading ability.

So, I bought a Nice amp and 2 Subs from two respectable people. Ive been in text mode with them. I've even involved Jacob from Sundown, whom I tracked down from facebook. Awesome guy by the way. Im just looking for advice
2 10" D2 OZ Matrix Elite

Saz Sundown 1000D

Pioneer 6300BT ( ebayed )

All new wiring & RCAs ( accept on sub terminals ) Knu Koncepts with 150w Fuse @ battery

Top of the line Digital DMM VC say 2.0 each

Radio is set at custom level - all EQ bass is out -4 | mid vocals / highs are adjusted as needed

Gain and Bass boost have been turned off and full blast

This is full blast because it makes me LOL @ loud - Also, does this prier @ 2Ohm load when I was trying to tune. I put this at .5 for testing because the Flop is not as loud and I thought maybe it just wasnt beating like it was suppose to

I read exactly what you said. You said you had bass boost or gain at full tilt. That causes clipping and blowing of subs. Also depending on your headunit your headunit could be clipping at 75% as well.

you cant run full tilt on those in free air. your exceeding mechanical limits.
This was not Full in Free air. Boom sent me a BOX - This was @ most just for that 1 occasion in the video.

Do you guys just not read and cant comprehend? This was "final measure" just to prove a point and find the problem. That is all

They were FIRST in the box boom sent me. ( like stated in original post )

They were FIRST set FLAT . ( like stated in original post )

They were FIRST 2 ohm . ( like stated in original post )

I have been texting Grimy since day 1 . Ask him, the entire time I thought it was a RCA / AMP issue. He gave me "suggestions" then I asked Jacob.

1) Ive never blown a sub, I had no idea thats what it was..... Ive never seen it before

2) The DMM read 2ohm on each VC ( my ignorance ) thought this could not be with blown subs

3) When you're trying to explain that SOUND you can, so I finally made a video and posted here hoping someone would say "o, thats just bad RCA's" because I would have traded my AMP and some cash for the 1500D or something more. I told him to toss me his deal he was willing to do, to help me.

I took them @ free air during my lunch break after texting Grimey and Emailing Jacob all day today @ work. I went out, took them out. Tested VC ohm level, then tried the .5 ohm like Jacob suggested. That was the ONLY time they were free air and tested like that. Prier to that when they are in the box and the gain is down like its suppose to be. They dont move hardly at all. It sounds like you have the bass in the Radio turned up on some decent boss speakers. So, you hear no clipping or anything it sounds like

1) they are fine

2) its a wire issue

3) or a amp issue because you dont see they are "blown"

they look perfect ( thats not a tear, its a scuff mark )

2 ohm level on vc

perfect package, which I praised him on

they are stiff

I read exactly what you said. You said you had bass boost or gain at full tilt. That causes clipping and blowing of subs. Also depending on your headunit your headunit could be clipping at 75% as well.
Gain and Bass boost have been turned off [

This is full blast because it makes me LOL @ loud - Also, does this prier @ 2 Ohm load when I was trying to tune. I put this at .5 for testing because the Flop is not as loud and I thought maybe it just wasnt beating like it was suppose to

It was not turned up - Original it was OFF like stated ( my punctuation should have been better )

That video was the ONLY FULL blast, why? because if you read the rest of the sentence. At low gain level the subs dont move, you cant tell anything is wrong other then not "getting" power. Which is why I thought it was the AMP or RCA's

This is what Lead me to Email Jacob, who suggested to do the .5 because it would throw in 1000w instead of only 300w. Jacob stated 300w would not move those subs what so ever, so my problem is I needed a bigger amp. I asked if he would take mine as a trade in + cash even if it was broke and he was nice enough to say "yes". However, since I had the video I wanted to email it to him to show him what I was talking about after I did the .5 Test. I also posted here for more opinions.

so its like i have an issue with something so lets all figure it out while we watch my subs exceed mechanical limits. lol. jk. try another sub or subs then amp....process of elimination. if you or a friend dont have other equipment go to a local shop and act like your sub shopping....most will let you try a demo set of something.

so its like i have an issue with something so lets all figure it out while we watch my subs exceed mechanical limits. lol. jk. try another sub or subs then amp....process of elimination. if you or a friend dont have other equipment go to a local shop and act like your sub shopping....most will let you try a demo set of something.
If someone local would recone them. I would go that route. Anyone in the Ohio area around who handles it??

lol your hours away from me. im less than a mile from pa line. 40 mins from pittsburgh. you drive over here and we will get it figured out though. i have lots of audio stuff to play with. you drive the drive and i supply the food and beer and we can get the issue ironed out bud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.