system bought off here

Op is scammer IP and mailing name check meow
What are you talking about you ******* idiot?

Im Onlybusiness101 on Ebay. My reputation speaks for itself

Im a well known professional gamer as well. Use Google and you can easily find lots of information on me. Only a moron would spew **** out of their mouth before doing research

What are you talking about you ******* idiot?Im Onlybusiness101 on Ebay. My reputation speaks for itself

Im a well known professional gamer as well. Use Google and you can easily find lots of information on me. Only a moron would spew **** out of their mouth before doing research
lmao @ pro gamer... kid just shut up and let the waves run through. if it sticks then you deserve it . if it doesnt then we all know

lmao @ pro gamer... kid just shut up and let the waves run through. if it sticks then you deserve it . if it doesnt then we all know
Coming from a fat ****** like yourself. How about you learn how to speak proper English before you open your ******* mouth.

I bought some **** on here and you're trolling me because I got fucked over ? Ive been texting Grimy and Boom since day 1 I bought junk. Boom recommended him and Ive not once bitched and moan or acted like a punk. I posted on here hoping someone with intelligence would give me a solution to something, other then bad hardware because the last thing anyone wants, is someone sending them trash. Which is exactly what happened. If that **** was on your and you were out $300 you would do the same. ****, Boom told me how he got ripped off for 200 or something right when I bought the amp off him. This is something nobody wants. As far as gaming, its called WSVG, CPL, QCON, DreamHack - Use google b*tch

Just a note to everyone.

I have been speaking with both parties and offered to purchase the subs to help negate some of the losses on both parties. This is a horrible situation for everyone to be in, and it may never be fully known what actually went wrong or where.

Coming from a fat ****** like yourself. How about you learn how to speak proper English before you open your ******* mouth.
I bought some **** on here and you're trolling me because I got fucked over ? Ive been texting Grimy and Boom since day 1 I bought junk. Boom recommended him and Ive not once bitched and moan or acted like a punk. I posted on here hoping someone with intelligence would give me a solution to something, other then bad hardware because the last thing anyone wants, is someone sending them trash. Which is exactly what happened. If that **** was on your and you were out $300 you would do the same. ****, Boom told me how he got ripped off for 200 or something right when I bought the amp off him. This is something nobody wants. As far as gaming, its called WSVG, CPL, QCON, DreamHack - Use google b*tch
Continue from the throwdown....somebody pass the //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

lol your hours away from me. im less than a mile from pa line. 40 mins from pittsburgh. you drive over here and we will get it figured out though. i have lots of audio stuff to play with. you drive the drive and i supply the food and beer and we can get the issue ironed out bud.
where at bro? im right in washington, pa, right by ohio/wv line your prob really close to me ..40 mins from the city u gotta be near stuebenville or something

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.