System 7 Car show

Participant count
  • Participant list
i know that there is some hicks team comming, and they have like tucks and **** so its gonna be storked. Burn-outs!! yea they are always fun. Im gonna be there with a friend from high velocity, so yea come on down and check the show out.

If you read my other post i was way off, i didnt know where racine was so i found out from someone. The fair grounds are locted in DePeer. That should be like 45-to an hour drive. That i well worth it to come. And als it would be great if you printed out some of those flyer of the webpage and post them up where you live. I suggest any car shops or stores. That will help promote the event. Also will you be entering your car, if you are i can get you pre regstered in advance and save you some time and money. Let me know what you think. Any friends you know that have some nice cars or systems, let them know aobut this, any teams?? Tell them, then get back to me with any infromation you got.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.