Sync volumes Pioneer DMH-2660NEX

Participant count
  • Participant list

HnyBear

CarAudio.com Newbie
How do I link the guidance and music volume so they raise and lower together? I have my guidance set to 22 which is fine while driving with my music volume at 16 usually. However when I turn the music down to like 6 the guidance volume is still at 22 which is far too loud when at a stop or early in the morning when trying to be quiet. There has to be a way to sync the volumes so they raise and lower together. Having to constantly touch the screen to adjust guidance volume while driving is dangerous.

Any help is much appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hi crew! I’m reaching out for some help. I have a 2011 Fiesta SES and have all the parts needed for a conversion to Sync 3 except the harness...
Should be wired as shown to a final 2 ohm load for that amp, Check your wiring configuration...
@1aespinoza I see, so this audio volume leveling is what I was experiencing tapping into the Bose sub wires. Well then, I'm off to check out the...
I just installed a DEH-X8800BHS and I can play music via Bluetooth through but the smart sync app won't connect to the hu. It keeps telling me to...
I would pull the HU and bench test it. Can be done with a 12v battery on a non-metal work bench easily enough.

About this thread

HnyBear

CarAudio.com Newbie
HnyBear
Winter Haven, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from