Sundown zv4 help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys I got a few questions need some experts. I just got a zv4 15 d1 and can only wire to 2 ohm or .5 ohm. So I need help with my box and amp. I can ony wire to 2 ohm or .5 ohm. I have a few questions that need answering please!

First the AMPS:

Looking at the american bass vfl line including the hybrids. So does the vfl 4480 actually handle .5 ohm well like it's brother the 120.1? I'm trying to find used one if anyone can hook me up.

Next amp is a sundown saz1500 or 2000.. I know these are .5 ohm stable as we'll but too expensive even used unless someone can hook me up.

Next is the crescendo bc 2000 also a .5 ohm stable. Need help getting one of these used also.

So basically I would ideally want the vfl4480 if it's ACTUALLY .5 ohm worthy because I could get 2 for $400 and have some serious power strapped

BOX

I wanna build my own custom box and need some input with my idea. So I wanna do 4.5 cu after displacement tuned to 32hz... I wanna do 2 6" aero ports because I can get sch 40 pvc cheap at my work. They only have 6" for like 12 feet of it. I wanna have the subwoofer in the front facing the trunk and have 2 aero ports in the back of the box going into the cab kinda like Jacob fuller did. Would this show a lot of spl?? Trunk would be deadened too.

All input is welcome to help this zv4 see it's most potential! Right now it's on 900rms and it hits decent but can take WAY more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.