Sundown..yay or nay

nay, sundowns are too good for l7, you won't get the "quality difference" putting em in those things

What?? Pay no attention to that statement.^^^

To the OP, As previously stated, the sundowns are not warrantied for .5ohm anymore, but if you want to do it, it will run at .5ohm with proper electrical. Sundowns would be a great choice for your L7's. Go for it.

Sundowns are great amps and i can speak from experience. I had one and am picking up another one. They are very efficient amps and are nice.

I don't care about your opinion if you have purchased and have actually used a Sundown product, but otherwise shut yo face.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

nay, rockford fosgate amps ftw, sundown ftl

this whole ****in forum hasnt used sundown or fi but every one and there mother reccomends them. rf has proved itself . its not the flavor of the week

Well...I personally own 2 of the 1500d's, and i've never been happier! build quality is GREAT, they look slick, and customer service is top notch!! you definitely won't be dissapointed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

um well ive used both and run both and i recommend them north, sooooo maybe u said look around a bit more before making accusations

however, i do believe this forum is full of boner lovers without actually listening or using stuff first, i admit i was a part of the whole rainbow germanium boner and always recommended it without even hearing them, but when i did..... thats a diff story,

i see whatg u saying but dont get to upset and emotional over it. this is a place where we enjoy being hobbyists, car audio enthusiasts, and to some this is their passion, so there is no need to over react and become upset because the fact of the matter is sundown is a great company, jacob is one hell of a owner, and there nothing more i can ask from either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.