Sundown..yay or nay

never had a sundown amp, but ill stick with my 1501d before i ever think about a a sundown. MTX has already proves itself to me, both amps being about 13years old and still beating. thats long enough for me to call them reliable. Who needs custumer service when they last this long:) j/k

this whole ****in forum hasnt used sundown or fi but every one and there mother reccomends them. rf has proved itself . its not the flavor of the week
Have you used Fi or Sundown? It doesn't sound like it.

Many of the posters in this thread do have Sundown amps. Why? Because they perform very well.

I don't have Fi subs but I have had hands on with them. They aren't just a boner either. The guys at Fi put together a good product that performs as promised.

For that matter the whole "forum boner" term really irks me... it sounds negative like the product is JUST a fad or JUST the "new thing." Where several of the current "boners" as people like to call them are solid products.

^^ to what you say is true but there are also people that just becasue 75% of people on ROE and CA.com are saying yea FI,Sundownz,TC,RE,ect,ect,ect. are god people buy them Not saying that these companys dont have great products becuse the only experiance I have with a non main stream company is TC sounds, and diamond if you consider that non mainstream. Its like the type R's when they came out every one wanted to get one because they were "the thing" (type R's are great buy for the money IMO)its not just in car audio its everything, everyone starts to say Nikes are cool. all of the sudden everyone and there brother has NIKES, it happends. I think people get pissed becasue as the guy said people with ABSOLUTLY NO experiance with products reccomend them to people.

No offense Sundownz but the reason they are called a forum boner is because they are fairly new.

Well...I personally own 2 of the 1500d's, and i've never been happier! build quality is GREAT, they look slick, and customer service is top notch!! you definitely won't be dissapointed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I could take the above quote, change the date, and change the product to ED, Brahma, or RE and no one would know the difference. Then one day..things went south, or they upped the prices and a new brand took their place as the forum boner.

I've only had limited experience with your product, a 1500, which seemed great. Said what it did, and did what it said. Which is more than you get with some other products. Oh yeah, the looks are perfect...all black, slick....perfect.

If my PPI Powerclass amps ever quit and are unrepairable you'll be at the top of my list for replacement amps. (how about something in the 150x2 range to sway me? LOL) In the meantime you might have to deal with the "forum boner" moniker for awhile. Just keep up the good work and it will soon pass.

So... what is the time frame on forum boner status? I've had the 1500Ds on the market for almost a year now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If those PPI amps do quit on you send em' out to Chris @ dB-R. One of the guys I see at nSPL events on a regular basis sent 5 of his PPI amps into Chris so he'll know what to do after all that! Of course, I will be working on larger multi-channels as well, so perhaps I can sway you away from PPI by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No offense Sundownz but the reason they are called a forum boner is because they are fairly new.
I could take the above quote, change the date, and change the product to ED, Brahma, or RE and no one would know the difference. Then one day..things went south, or they upped the prices and a new brand took their place as the forum boner.

I've only had limited experience with your product, a 1500, which seemed great. Said what it did, and did what it said. Which is more than you get with some other products. Oh yeah, the looks are perfect...all black, slick....perfect.

If my PPI Powerclass amps ever quit and are unrepairable you'll be at the top of my list for replacement amps. (how about something in the 150x2 range to sway me? LOL) In the meantime you might have to deal with the "forum boner" moniker for awhile. Just keep up the good work and it will soon pass.

Meaning the level of inexperience and youth on ROE is actually higher then here, lending to more bandwagon posting.
I have notice, as I am an active member there are well. the only forum I havent seen it on is actully at carstereo.com. all forums have there bandwagoneers too say

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.