Sundown yardsale

You met him in person?
I visited Sundown back when they were in Troutman got the tour of the place went out for lunch with Jacob, Nick, and a bunch of other guys. Stopped at their new place the first year they were there and only met with his nephew who was a cool kid. Very enthusiastic young bass-head.

Really can't say anything bad about any of them. They're all passionate about what they do and they run a very big operation. I stopped supporting them when they became to big to bother replying to my emails and selling me parts. Not like I was nickel and dime ordering either... if you're too big to get back to me on an 800$ part order kudos on you for being so successful, but at the same time there's enough cats in the business that will give you a lot more personal attention. I've had Stephen Mantz pick up his phone on the golf course when I called asking for some troubleshooting tips.

On topic. Expect to recone the sub and you won't be disappointed, but I know lots of guys local that buy from yardsale and more people than not get something that works right off the bat.

How do U do a blowthur in a Tahoe haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Build a actual wall behind the front seats then build a speaker wall behind that one lol
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Everyone and their mother has an 8 15 tahoe.
Not flat wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif but really everyone has 8 15 and 4 18s... it’s not coping because it’s been done before

I wish they had some 24s in the yardsale. I just can’t pay new prices //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
you can get the Kevlar/carbon cones in 21 for about 500.so if you can get the motors for 50 so if you can get the motors for 50 so if you can get the motors for 50 so if you can get the motors for 800 you all state..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.