Sundown yardsale

I wish they had some 24s in the yardsale. I just can’t pay new prices //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif[/ I can afford to pay new prices saving up I just refuse to because it's a huge f****** rip offI'll probably get a sundown 7500 if they don't have none left about tomorrow I'll just grab a vitalpower..

The 7500 watt amps cost about 600$.

Not flat wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif but really everyone has 8 15 and 4 18s... it’s not coping because it’s been done before
That is true. All 4th orders. I think everything had been done before by now lol

Well that settles it I'm not getting a second one
Lol sorry. I’m taking out my nsv3 18s from m cpillar wall and putting these zv3 in there instead and since my truck peaks at 37hz I hope to gain with these zv3s. My nsv3 18s will be a bpillar wall I my new Tahoe. Both Tahoe’s with have a vital power 700.1 wired lowwww

QUMV45n.jpg

These babies look mint. Idk what’s yardsale about them lol

Cosmetic issues. Have you looked at them carefully and tested them yet?

Really? 2 Tahoe's, because 1 isn't good enough for ya lol

Cosmetic issues. Have you looked at them carefully and tested them yet?
Really? 2 Tahoe's, because 1 isn't good enough for ya lol
I looked them over good. Only thing I see is the sundown dust cap logo seems a bit faded/smudged. Only thing I can think of,of why they didn’t pass QC. And I need two Tahoe’s. One with a back seat for my kid and one with a bpillar wall for my inner child. The 2011 will be getting a new paint job and 28s and will be only drove on nice days.

Note to everyone: you only live once, you can’t take money with you when u die. Spend it on what you love and enjoy your life. To many people living like they get a second life.... this is it people ENJOY THIS LIFE YOU HAVE NOWWWW.

Dam..somebody spending $$ left and right. Wanna "donate" a new amp to me?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

No, you shouldn't be. I've ordered from previous yard sales and sometimes I got notification, sometimes I didn't. I order knowing ahead of time it could arrive whenever. I've never been disappointed with the wait time. In fact, every time I order something I'm listening out for the FedEx driver to pull up like he's Santa.

Ok ok. It was a surprise me premium so hopefully good things come to those who wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.