Sundown x 12

Maybe I'm not wording it correctly ,best way I can describe it is the songs the kicker got loud with the sundown sounds weak but on songs the kicker didn't sound good (low bass) the sundown sounds amazing and literally feels like its vibrating my car apart. I'm just going to mess with the amp tomorrow see what happens. Thanks for your help man.
Not sure if this is relevent to the conversation anymore or not, but i kinda feel the same way about my SA-12s i just installed (whole other thread about that), but its exactly how you worded it for me, Some songs railed with my alpines, and they dont with the Sundown, songs that didnt, Do now, i never realized how great the bassline of collie buddz "come around" was until the sundowns, but at the same time when excision plays in my car the mirror sits still....

Country music?? noloud listens to country :lol:

Sell that sub and get yourself the v.2 x 12. The vesrion 2 is supposed to sound like a traditional sub. I think the lows are still with it as well.
I listen to country too but not for bass lol, I do have the v.2 I just had it firing into the cabin and it wasn't sealed off so it sounded bad. It's firing towards the trunk now and sounds great, I love it besides my horrible trunk rattle haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is relevent to the conversation anymore or not, but i kinda feel the same way about my SA-12s i just installed (whole other thread about that), but its exactly how you worded it for me, Some songs railed with my alpines, and they dont with the Sundown, songs that didnt, Do now, i never realized how great the bassline of collie buddz "come around" was until the sundowns, but at the same time when excision plays in my car the mirror sits still....
Same here with my side mirrors, the kicker made them basically unusable but the sundown doesn't shake them. But everything else in my car is vibrating something serious ways the kicker could never ever do. My problem was I had the sundown facing the cabin and I could feel everything but it just wasn't getting loud. I faced it towards the trunk now and I couldn't be happier with it. Hope that helps you man.

Same here with my side mirrors, the kicker made them basically unusable but the sundown doesn't shake them. But everything else in my car is vibrating something serious ways the kicker could never ever do. My problem was I had the sundown facing the cabin and I could feel everything but it just wasn't getting loud. I faced it towards the trunk now and I couldn't be happier with it. Hope that helps you man.
ahha sadly my box is facing the right way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If u face them forward u need to seal them off proper... Since you didn't do that yes facing backwards works better because it loads off the trunk.

If u face them forward u need to seal them off proper... Since you didn't do that yes facing backwards works better because it loads off the trunk.
Yeah I realize that now. I would rather have it sealed off but thing is my back seats do not fold down so not much I can do and not willing to loose my backseat completely. I just did it originally because the rattle was unbearable facing the trunk. Thanks man

I like to listen to music, talented artist, good song writers. Not listening to people talk about fat asses, slinging stacks at *******
Lol new rap is horrible man I can't stand it, I listen to it for bass only. 90's rap I like, like big l and that's about it lol.

I like to listen to music, talented artist, good song writers. Not listening to people talk about fat asses, slinging stacks at *******
So those "other artists" aren't talented either huh?

They're out there trying to make it in the music biz....that's all.

Don't you got some Toby Keith to go listen to than hang around this forum?

Lol new rap is horrible man I can't stand it, I listen to it for bass only. 90's rap I like, like big l and that's about it lol.
Bone and 2Pac. The new stuff is just noise. No production value what so ever. There is some stuff like Affermath produces that's not bad but not really my thing. If I demo rap it's going to be something from them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.