sundown SFB amplifiers

For practical purposes it just means a very low output impedance. If you're convinced this is important what would you say is a good number for this spec?

SFB 8000 and 13500 amp dyno videos are on youtube and the 8000 makes over 6000W into 2 ohms. Why would you even say something like this when a quick google search would disprove it?
Lower then impedance the higher the current and the higher the inductance/reactiance. In the circuit.

That's not a number. What would you say is a good damping factor number that we should shoot for when amp shopping?
If your using a high powdered low impedance amp 500+
Its not 1999 where 4 ohm and 100 watts are the norm and 50 is enough. You want the resistance low as possible to drain the unbalanced current from The circuit.

When in see someone clamp 5500 ill be a believer
Declue.jpg

So Dyno testing from Sundown is lying? Williston Labs when he does Sundown amplifier dyno testing he is lying? So the dyno setup they use all from SMD built for them is wrong? Like the one in the link below

Certified 1.3 ohm 8,332 watts and rated at 8,000 at 1 ohm 8,553 watts all at certified.

So Dyno testing from Sundown is lying? Williston Labs when he does Sundown amplifier dyno testing he is lying? So the dyno setup they use all from SMD built for them is wrong? Like the one in the link below

Certified 1.3 ohm 8,332 watts and rated at 8,000 at 1 ohm 8,553 watts all at certified.

I want to teach you. Im gonna be nice though.
Research the difference from reactive and resistive loads.

Last edited:
You are not going to teach me anything and you nice...yeah good luck. You would be the last person on this site I would learn from! Idc if it was sarcasm or not with the responses to Pop. Anything I post on you make rude ass comments. Not that I give a crap, I find it freaking comical tbh.

And I know about reactive and resistance loads. Try using or learning how to use a spell checker. It would really do you some good.

You are not going to teach me anything and you nice...yeah good luck. You would be the last person on this site I would learn from! Idc if it was sarcasm or not with the responses to Pop. Anything I post on you make rude ass comments. Not that I give a crap, I find it freaking comical tbh.

And I know about reactive and resistance loads. Try using or learning how to use a spell checker. It would really do you some good.
So why are you trying to tell me look at a load bank with perfect t conditions. That amp will never see 1 ohm and very very few systems will see 2ohm.
Its also called resistive loads..
Real power its the key

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.