Sundown Audio

more than likely sundown gives a particular company there amp design specifically, there patten, then tells the company in china to make it, and they do as there told, most everything is made in china, not saying sundown is bad at all, just sayin they give there design and the company follows it specifially, i wondered the same thing cause i saw made in china on it and i thought there were made in the US, if they were made in the US they would probaby be twice as expensive because of labor in china is cheap....doesnt mean its bad prduct cause china company do SPECIFIALLY what there told to

oh really? then why do they come to the U.S. to study? ROFL
learn even more? if they was smarter than us already then how could they learn even more?
to learn about other countries backgrounds and think about it can one person teach you everything?

the rd,sundown and atomic amps are very nice but pricey.i have a 100% american made 2.4Kw amp.it replaced my korean built 4kw and i havent noticed a difference!
I'd love to know what "100% American Made" amp you have....please enlighten me...

the rd,sundown and atomic amps are very nice but pricey.i have a 100% american made 2.4Kw amp.it replaced my korean built 4kw and i havent noticed a difference!
everybody knows american wattage is fatter and more pronounced than overseas watts, thats why your american 2.4kw amp easily sounds like 4kw of overseas power

my point they learn everything their country has to offer and to come over here learn even more and become a rich ass doctor, how many american students go over to china??
A couple of my friends just got back from doing grad school research over there. Comparable research facilities and schools... just WAY more competitive. It's much easier to get into US grad schools.

But yeah, generally not a bad experience, until the government banned Google and Gmail(oops?). That really cause mass chaos. Since the schools are crazy competitive, everyone keeps inhuman work schedules and doesn't complain for fear of replacement.

you know how alot of people here run sundown well outside of the internet you could be one of a few people to of heard of the brand or even to run it. most people have never heard of most of the high end brands if they havent looked into a online forum like this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.