Audioque 1200D or Rockford Fosgate P1000-1BD

dakid23
10+ year member

I have two 12" Alpine Type R's and my other amp just blew and was wondering which amp to get...

*EDIT*

AudioQue 1200D for 250 with a 1 year warrenty

Sundown SAE1200d for 200 shipped with a 90 day warrenty

which one?

or another one because i have around 300-350 to spend on an amp

The price for the RF P1000-1BD that was listed was $699.99 not $330. If that's the case get the Audioque. You won't hear a difference between the two. It really comes down to price and preference.

audioque all the way; aq is basically sundownz but for the cheap; i had a power acoustiks 1800db; sold that and got an AQ 1200d; even though im pretty sure they put out the same power; you can here a world of difference from the two; for the money Aq is were its at

audioque all the way; aq is basically sundownz but for the cheap; i had a power acoustiks 1800db; sold that and got an AQ 1200d; even though im pretty sure they put out the same power; you can here a world of difference from the two; for the money Aq is were its at
You can hear the difference??? i dont think so. Not from these 2 amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.