Status
Not open for further replies.

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown 12" Zv3s dual 1 ohm

They have been hooked up for 1 week

Each sub has NS-2 cones and coils. I have the paypal receipt to prove it.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subwoofer #1 Cosmetic 10/10 and mechanical 10/10

subwoofer #2 Cosmetic 9/10 and mechanical 10/10

The reason sub #2 is 9/10 is because in the rubber ring that goes around the outside of the sub for the screw holes. Has a mark in it.

I hooked up the subs august 31. They have about 3-5 hours of play on them.

Price:

$250 per sub. plus shipping. Unless locally picked up.

Or best offer

I will only trade for a subwoofer than can handle 2500RMS and has a mounting depth equal to or short than the zv3 (8.75)

AA mayhem 12s are what I am really looking for.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS or whatever is cheapest

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

DSCF2065.jpg

DSCF2066.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
just was curious of your set up............
The set up is in my signature. And if you check the build log section there are pics/videos there. Search sundown zv3s

The problem is. The box is too big for how much power I am running. Hence why I want some aa mayhem 12s

I made up a package size on usps shipping calculator and a weight of 62lbs which should be over kill.
It shouldn't cost mmore than $50 to ship each one.

And less if usps let's me do something called media mail
Media mail is ONLY for books, records, CD's etc. Subject to being opened and inspected to verify contents and VERY slow. From what I understand postal inspectors take themselves very seriously and aren't pleasant people, so I'd avoid trying that one.

i can recone stiffer no problem only thing is its gonna down ur eff. so really in theory you be better off just shrinking ur enclosure down and keeping ur subs.

but if you want i can deff stiffen them up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will definitely keep all that in mind. I like having options.

But I have always wanted to try the mayhems. And the zv3s should be an easy sell. Especially with the upgrades.

Come on. Make some offer folks!

I got a local person who really wants them . But of course he needs to sell what he has first. Anyone know someone who wants a xxx 15 I am assuming the new style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...