SOLD Sundown & Crossfire amp, Stereo Integrity & eD subs + more

Participant count
  • Participant list

mgbcs
10+ year member

BASSAHOLIC
Alright, this is a repost with pictures. I tried my luck with Craig's List and everyone just low balls you on quality items. Here's the deal: my car broke down and it's time to get rid of my stuff to help pay for a new one. It's some good stuff, so hopefully someone is interested!

These prices are negotiable and I'm looking for best offers.

THE GOODS

Sundown Audio 1000d amplifier - great condition, 1000+ RMS

$150+shipping & PP

(2) Stereo Integrity BM 10" sub - good condition, impressive SQ + decent SPL ability, DVC 4ohm

I have a very nice sealed box built for these. It's ready for paint or carpet. The subs are countersunk into the box. I am going to try to continue selling these on Craig's List for this reason, but I am willing to sell if someone really wants them.

$90+shipping & PP ea

(4) Elemental Designs EQHS 8" sub - wanted them for HT setup, never got to it, brand new, SVC 4ohm

$10+shipping & PP ea (can make a deal for multiple)

Crossfire CFA-402 amplifier - great old school amplifier, tons of power, great condition

$80+shipping & PP

Lightning Audio S2.500.4 amplifier - another great old school amplifier (before they went down the drain), rough shape cosmetically, but passable

This amp was sold to me as working condition, but it did not come with the "power plug" (a plug that allows you to attach power, ground, and REM) so I never tested it. I called Rockford almost 2 years ago now and the plug could be had for like $10 plus shipping.

$25+shipping & PP

Verge 2-channel amplifier - worked well when I pulled it, cheap amp but works for a pair of speakers, okay cosmetically

$20+shipping & PP

Thanks for looking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mgbcs

10+ year member
BASSAHOLIC
mgbcs
Maple Grove, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date