good amp for sundown xv3 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

enrico2x

CarAudio.com Newbie
i am looking for good amp recommendations for my sundown xv3 15. i was gonna go with a jp33 but i heard people are having issues with the bass knobs not lasting long so now i dont know what to go with. i am looking for something around 3000-4000watt.
budget - 7-800$

i am looking for good amp recommendations for my sundown xv3 15. i was gonna go with a jp33 but i heard people are having issues with the bass knobs not lasting long so now i dont know what to go with. i am looking for something around 3000-4000watt.
budget - 7-800$
Is the Sub a DVC 2ohm sub, a DVC 4ohm sub or a DVC 1ohm sub?

Cab-45 would work. Some Crossfire amplifiers are from Korea, Ruthless amplifiers are Korean, Orion HCCA 3,000 and XTR-3500.1 and a few others. I would stick with the Korean made amplifiers and you will be okay.

And yeah electrical will need to be up to par to supply that kind of wattage, HO alternator, big 3 and so on.

Last edited:
DS18 Hoolegan DS18 H-KO5 on ebay, from DS18 direct. Awesome amp, korean design & mfgr, built like a tank, a little spendy but at the top of the DS18 offerings. The Taramps BASS 5k would be the budget option at $479.00, new on eBay. As others have said, your going to need to feed anything like these two. Big 3 upgrade, HO alternator, at least 250A (preferably 320A) and good plumbing - a 2nd bat or a BIG cap/cap-bank to boot would'nt hurt!

Last edited:
DS18 Hoolegan DS18 H-KO5 on ebay, from DS18 direct. Awesom amp, korean design, mfgr, built like a tank, a little spendy but at the top of the DS18 offerings. The Taramps BASS 5k would be the budget option at $479.00, new, eBay. As others have said, your going to need to feed anything like these two. Big 3 upgrade, HO alternator, at least 250A (preferably 320A) and good plumbing - a 2nd bat or a BIG cap/cap-bank to boot would'nt hurt!
i was looking at the hoolegan lineup heard good things about them. thanks for the recommendation

Cab-45 would work. Some Crossfire amplifiers are from Korea, Ruthless amplifiers are Korean, Orion HCCA 3,000 and XTR-3500.1 and a few others. I would stick with the Korean made amplifiers and you will be okay.

And yeah electrical will need to be up to par to supply that kind of wattage, HO alternator, big 3 and so on.
Thanks i appreciate it. i was looking at ct sounds amps are they any good?

Amazon product ASIN B084D4SDW2

Maybe take a look at a Teampie amp and a MrMusicman amp also? There are Dynos on those amps. Just some suggestions to consider

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

enrico2x

CarAudio.com Newbie
enrico2x
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views