sum1 pls help me

timm
10+ year member

CA
i have this m3mojo 15 inch sub and a PG xenon 1200 but my problem is i have no box

pls sum1 here help me design a box i dont know much on building sub boxes

this is my free trunk space

31 width 17 tall 15 deep pls help me i want a 35hz port tuning

thanks

i already did no luckthey keep on giving me large deep dimensions

Not to be a d!ck or anything. But it's gonna take a pretty large box for three 15's. And your dimensions only allow 4cuft. I'm not familiar with your particular subs, but I don't think that's gonna be enough room for anything but a sealed box if that. Once you get the volume and tuning you need. You can play around with the different dimensions until you have something that works for you. You just need to make sure the end volume is what it's supposed to be. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.