Suggestions for factory upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list
Two sets of these and get an amp later. This deck will work for you. 5 volt pre-outs for your amp.

View attachment 43597View attachment 43598
So after ordering the 63xf's off Amazon due to them beinf significantly less expensive, I notice cutchfield says they do not fit my Honda. Why is that? If this is true, it looks like I'll be returning them. Any other suggestions? This time I will make sure to check crutchfield regardless of where I order them 😂
Screenshot_20221023-212053_Chrome.jpg

So after ordering the 63xf's off Amazon due to them beinf significantly less expensive, I notice cutchfield says they do not fit my Honda. Why is that? If this is true, it looks like I'll be returning them. Any other suggestions? This time I will make sure to check crutchfield regardless of where I order them 😂
Speakers you bought are 6.5 inches where the stock OEM speakers/mount is 6.75 (6-3/4").

You can either return them or contact crutchfield customer support and they can tell you what adapter you need to buy (basically a small plastic bracket that will allow you to install the speakers to the larger opening)

View attachment 43893

They will fit. You might only have three screws holding them instead of four.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...