SOLD Suggestion for the F/S forum

Participant count
  • Participant list

xjmadness
10+ year member

The beauty of green
ATL
i think it would be a real good idea to make a set of rules on this F/S forum just like SIN does. Gets annoying when some ppl just use this forum just to sell stuff. Any other opinions on this?

i think it would be a real good idea to make a set of rules on this F/S forum just like SIN does. Gets annoying when some ppl just use this forum just to sell stuff. Any other opinions on this?
hmmmmmmmm............ not a fan of rules............ i havent been here long but it doesnt bother me. just more products to look at....

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=31869

A rule where you have to have 25 posts on the forum to be able to post something in the Classifieds would be nice - considering how people come on here, sell something on their first post, and then never make an appearance again. It could turn out to be good, or bad. Bad, because then you have a bunch of guys posting crap all over the place (heh, was gonna say something, but I wont) because they want their 25 posts to be able to advertise in the Classifieds.

- Steve

i dont like that rule because people who come one here to sell stuff sometimes have really good stuff for sale at a good price just like when i was selling my L7 i went to sin to sell it and i had to have 25 posts so i said forget it and there may have been someone there looking for that exact thing but missed out becuase of that stupid rule and what i sthe point in it some with a 100 posts can still rip you off it doesnt mater if they are new or not anyone can rip someone off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.