Tweeter suggestion

Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
My Crescendo sts-1 went out today and need to replace
Anyone have any suggestions on any tweeters they use currently?
My mids I'm using are the Deaf Bonce Apocalypse AP-M60S
I would like to refrain any super tweeters as they're not going to fit but if you feel they're note worthy I'll look into them
Budget would be about 120$ for a pair
What I aim is anything really. If they're for sq or just to scream just please indicate what they're good for etc and links would be appreciated.

Anyone have any suggestions on any tweeters they use currently?
No joke, a budget set I have used with good results are the Boss Audio TW12. Find them at Autozone, eBay, or Amazon. They are 1" metal dome. Last time I used them was with JVC radio and an Audio Art amp. They blended so damn good with the Blues Audio components that the temporary fix became permanent.

No joke, a budget set I have used with good results are the Boss Audio TW12. Find them at Autozone, eBay, or Amazon. They are 1" metal dome. Last time I used them was with JVC radio and an Audio Art amp. They blended so damn good with the Blues Audio components that the temporary fix became permanent.
I'll look into these.

Which series in particular?

I believe it's these. I don't remember them costing so much. Deaf Bonce and Down4Sound make some good decently priced tweeters.

Screenshot_20220705-200510_Chrome.jpg

I plan on picking up 2 more sets of these I believe. Pretty nice for the money imo. They can get loud and scream and do well just chillin. I have these in my lower door handle frame area where the existing were at/Stock location.
For the Screamers I like to use my Kicker KS25 1 Inch Titanium tweets(dont make them any longer) I havent looked into the newer version Yet.
My CDT DRT25 Tweets are really nice, I use for A pillar area usually. Great Tweeters for sure/one my favorites to be honest

Last edited:
LOL! Today's younger bassheads love them. They pair them with pro audio mids and literally sound like a venue.
They are so dammned ugly too. And generally sound like train horn. If they are not in pods, cutting the door panels out and slappig them in just look so hideous

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...