subwoofer help or is it the box

dumbguygeorge
10+ year member

dfaf
i got 2 12 re hcs they have been very good to me but one is out of phase with the other. it is wired up correct and everything. rca are fine and so on ground is fine. could it be because i got a single port on the box and that the one that is closer to the port is movin out further. i dont no wat to do and how to fix it

ill try that could it be because my amp dont have a good ground or something like that? i personally think its the port on my box not enough port area or something

nothing worse then when your subs just sound

"wrong"... i went through hell trying to figure out

what "wrong" actually was...

i thought phase too for the longest time... have you

just tried running each sub separately to see if

maybe you can identify which sub is the culprit???

do you have a single box your could try the subs in? sealed

or ported... your just trying to find out what sounds wrong

at this point...

do you use a LOC?

no i dont got a single box, could it be the amp or something? the box is about 5.8 cubes after displacement and is tuned to 31 hz, and only has 1 slot port and it is 3" wide 14.5" high and like 11 deep. its a crx type box, subs fire up because i got a hatchback.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.