Subwoofer Decision

How much space do you have for a box? Who is building that box?

Comparing the W7 to the others on your list is apples to organges and expecting a W7 to match output with twice the cone area of something else that's not just junk tier isn't really fair.

Consider also JBL Wgti Mk II if you want a great sounding sub that can get loud and handle some power.

those t9500 subs are bad a$$ subs. they will destroy the jl subs for sure and run all day with the sundown subs. they handle way more power than rated and play low as $hit in the right enclosure.

those t9500 subs are bad a$$ subs. they will destroy the jl subs for sure and run all day with the sundown subs. they handle way more power than rated and play low as $hit in the right enclosure.
its because the sub was bad a$$. the owners will not give them up even when they are swapping out to others subs. they are too good to get rid of.
Got any proof of this? I'm really interested to know since I haven't heard much since their release.

Not to mention the fact that they're outdated.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Since I'd probably won't find the mtx. Im leaning towards the w6 and SA
https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/163525770/mtx-9500-12

Guy here has been trying to sell them for well over a year now.

Im Also considering a single 12 Sundown X on 15000RMS

So the choice would be

1 13 JL Audio W7 on 12000RMS

2 12 JL Audio W6 on 12000RMS

2 12 Sundown SA on 1500RMS

1 12 Sundown X on 15000RMS

any proof? haha have you been living under a rock for the last 15 years? **** son. guess you have been really against the so called main stream audio brands. the 9500 is a beast woofer. here is an old video that was put together comparing them to the L7, W7. yeah its old. the 9500 subs have been used in many different vehicles. sorry you have not heard of them before. your loss i guess. they are a fantastic woofer.

Yeah sorry i mean 1500rms. How would the single x 12 do compared to the dual sub setups?
not as loud. Again... High RMS doesnt mean louder. It just means how much power it handles and sundown subs are severely underrated. you need about 2000 rms for that sundown X to feel comfortable. Two SA 12s would still be loudest out of the bunch. You can put more power to the SAs like 2k and get more out of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.