Subtilis 12

guys pushing the former into the back plate is mechy limits. you have thermal or mechy no matter what when over driving,no way around it.

thermal= burnt coil,burn tinsel leads

mechy= ripped spiders,deforming coil by hitting back plate,tripple joint failure,surrond ripping,any glue joint failure.

good to here what type of amp should i be looking for for the subtilis i would like to run 600-650 rms to it with spending around 200 dollers

if funky pup made a amp this would be what you would want to power 1 of these subs.

subs rated at 600rms so any amp that dose 500-750 rms is what you should be looking at. remember impedence if you order 1 sub get a d2 because it is alot easier to find a monoblock that puts out the most power @ 1ohm.

guys pushing the former into the back plate is mechy limits. you have thermal or mechy no matter what when over driving,no way around it.
thermal= burnt coil,burn tinsel leads

mechy= ripped spiders,deforming coil by hitting back plate,tripple joint failure,surrond ripping,any glue joint failure.
Right, but I don't recall anyone saying differently?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pimpolligist16

10+ year member
HOLA HOLA HOLA HOLA
pimpolligist16
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date