Subs subs subs

L.poland96

I'm not new to car audio I'm just looking for more options and opinions and Ideas. I'm looking to buy 15in subs that have a max of 700 to 1000 watts max each and I was hoping somebody could send some brands my direction. Again I'm not new just looking for a wider variety. Thanks!

must be new, as you dont go by the max rating...
i was scared of that when i first read it but here came thisVVVV

I have a 1000watt pyramid 2 channel, I need to buy an enclosure and someplace under 200$
ohhh LORD!

fAq0YFo.png

I don't know anything good that will run off that kind of power. You need a new amp. Otherwise, pick up the cheapest thing off Craigslist and bump it till it blows.

Also, like Big Scott was getting at, peak means nothing. RMS is the rating you need to look at.

Even so, do not expect to get RMS out of Pyramid gear.

I have a 1000watt pyramid 2 channel, I need to buy an enclosure and someplace under 200$
that amp probably gives you 100rms IF that yes one HUNDRED i didn't forget a 0. sorry to seem to harsh but its the truth. thats complete junk. boss,pyle,pyramid and numerous others that sound too good to be true are.

get a kicker cvr dual4 off craigslist for like $60, a box for like $100 and my alpine amp that does 400@2 ill sell it to you for $60shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.