Subs not hitting pls help

2 sa12's d4s hooked up to a scv-3000d not hitting. Subs wired to 2 ohms in a ported box with 1.5 cuft air space. Biggest ported box I could get while retaining my back seat.
2 D4 subs will wire to 16 ohm, 4 ohm or 1 ohm final impedance not two. You most likely got your wiring wrong.

If thats 1.5 cubic feet per chamber, I'd switch those out with some sundown X 10s in the future and make a baffle over your current enclosure. Box is way too small for amazing output.

If its 1.5 total, oh man, you definitely need some 8s instead.

Take some pictures or something also let us know how you set your gains.

What makes no sence to me is I got a bad amp at first, the same scv 3000d and had to put a friend's kicker 1200d to 1 sub wired at 1ohm and it hit. But now tht my amp came in it just dnt hit at all barely anything out of either sub.

so far iv just been kinda playing around with the gain, subsonic, low pass, bass boost, etc. just trying to get a decent sound to come out but havent had any luck.

right now stock alternator, with big 3 upgrade done, an optima yellow top and a soundstream 20 farad cap to help stabilize voltage. i hope it does till i can afford a bigger alternator. and all wiring done with knukoncepts oversized wire 1/0 gauge.

Get rid of the cap. Also check deck setting for the sub. If you got a Chevy. Then you'll need to get the alt for sure and 1-2 more batts no car/truck can run 3k daily for long periods of time. Make sure the subs are in phase to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.