Subs In a '79 Camaro

Participant count
  • Participant list

bassluver

Hello Everybody on the Interwebz,

I've got a 1979 Chevy Camaro and I'm trying to sort out a set up for sound in it. I don't know much about Car Audio since I deal primarily in theater and live sound. What I want is to upgrade the Radio, Replace the speakers and Stick as big a pair of subs as I. The subs will be mounted Directly behind the rear bench seat and need to be able to scare the **** out off people when they hear them, and then see them when i put the back of the seat down. But i want to retain some of my mids and high's so i can hear something other than just pure glorious bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. All advice and imput is welcome and helpful.

Thanks Everybody!!!

do a pair of 6.5'' comps in front door.

Leave the rear 6x9's out and put 2 10's in the trunk. The biggest problem is your car is going to have 1 million rattles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.