Mid-range question

Participant count
  • Participant list
I run some mbquart Q series up front only and with 250rms going to each of them they get LOUD and sound really nice doing it, I found most the parts on ebay rather cheap.

what are your goals with the speakers? what range do you want them to play? what size(s) can you accommodate? note the frequency response is 125Hz - 10kHz. are you going to run an active three-way system?

what are your goals with the speakers? what range do you want them to play? what size(s) can you accommodate? note the frequency response is 125Hz - 10kHz. are you going to run an active three-way system?
I was going to build a custom console to put them in, i was going to use a re audio 800 watt 4 channel amp no to the three-way mainly highs though and i want 6" or 6.5 no bigger.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.