SOLD subs for sale or trade!

Originally posted by RICKEYANDAMY each sub is running off of one voice coil @ 4 ohm so 2 subs will give me a 2 ohm load.ya dig
That would be a 4 ohm load. If you take each sub, and wire one pos to one neg, and the other pos and neg to the amp, thats 8 ohms for one sub. Do the same with the other sub, thats 4 ohms total...

when i took up the 3 mtx last year they were working.. the alpine, i think is about shot.. i hooked it up 1 day and it just started smokin.. s i unhooked it, then i hooked it back up.. it work, but started smoke again.. so i unhooked it,,, and havent tried it since..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They're rated for 250wrms, so you were overpowering them, especially the poor 10s. XBL subs sound really clean at their limits due to the flat BL...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...

About this thread

RICKEYANDAMY

10+ year member
RICKEYANDAMY
MORGAN CITY,LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from