Sub woofer wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bassscholar

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ohio
Hello audio world I have been roaming the forums for a while but now I actually have a question for you guys! So I have been playing with car audio since I can remember and I can wire speakers up many different ways. Well I just recently got a speaker from a friend who wrecked his ride. Well I took it all apart it was wired all shabby but now that I'm putting it all back together i was curious about the speaker. It has four inputs on one side, and four on the other. Each side has two red and two black totaling 8 inputs. It's an old speaker but it hits hard. The speaker is a planet audio bb2 dvc apeaker. Thanks for any information you guys can give me!!

Looking on google it says its a D4 ohm subwoofer. So it's just for ease of wiring multiples together. Only has 2 leads per side going to the coil so its not a quad coil subwoofer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.