sub woofer issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

Eyeneye913

after an attempted theft eye had too replace my factory radio with an after market!! my problem is that now my sub cut off when you turn up the volume to high somewhere around 35%... eye have tried resistors but that didn't help!!!! what do eye need to stop this from happening!??? eye have an 2003 eddie bauer exipidition

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need to try a lineout converter. Your subwoofer amp is probably receiving too high of a voltage and therefore not going to work properly. But I would wait until a few other chIme in.

factory sub or aftermarket?

EYE would also try turning down the sub level on the deck and see waht you get.

If its the factory sub I would be surprised if its blown. those one go out all the time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.