Sub Selection for Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BD

Frowski95

Hello, I'm new to the forums and stuff. I'm just looking for some tips and advice. I have a 97 jeep Grand Cherokee. I'm looking to put either 2 or 3 12's in it. I have a Rockford Fosgate t1500-1bdcp amplifier to power them. I was looking at either some type r's, cvx, or even re audio subs. Any advice on what to get? Thanks.

Hello, I'm new to the forums and stuff. I'm just looking for some tips and advice. I have a 97 jeep Grand Cherokee. I'm looking to put either 2 or 3 12's in it. I have a Rockford Fosgate t1500-1bdcp amplifier to power them. I was looking at either some type r's, cvx, or even re audio subs. Any advice on what to get? Thanks.
Out of those that you listed the type R's.

But I urge you to look at other companies such as Fi, Audioque, Sundown, SSA, Incriminator Audio, etc.

Also what kind of music do you listen to and what are your goals; sound quality, pure loudness, or both?

Finally, you will most likely need to upgrade your electrical- at the very least do the big 3.

Nice amp, I just got the T1000bdcp and I love it.

Nice amp.. budget for subs? And what are you looking to get out of your sub stage? There's plenty of sub/subs that will get loud on 1500+w

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.