Sub Recommendation

Participant count
  • Participant list
Your "custom" sealed box is basically just like any other pre fab sealed box, maybe sealed better.

You have may more options with a ported box, because most subs you buy will probably sound close to the same in that box...

2 cubes before displacments?
Correct....Can be smaller if necessary' date=' however just not any larger.

Your "custom" sealed box is basically just like any other pre fab sealed box, maybe sealed better.
You have may more options with a ported box, because most subs you buy will probably sound close to the same in that box...
I completely agree, however the box I had built myself, didn't fit the curvature of the trunk like this one does. Its basically just an overpriced pre-fab box, however seems to fit like a glove in my IS250.

I can't think of any subs that like a 2 cube sealed box.
I can do 2 12's instead. 1.13cu ft each before displacement if it would help? Thought I would be better off going with a higher quality single setup, versus a budget 2-12's....?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.