Sub in NEW car SE12 or 10

Participant count
  • Participant list

candyman206
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I will have a Rockford T2000bd for the power. I measured and drew up a box that would fit. It cam out to 3@35hz. On the RE site it says optimum for the 10 is 1.25 cubes but for the 12 it's a minimum of 1.5, what would you choose to eat up the power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The correct answer is yes, you want both left and right so you get low end information from both channels. It is very common for recording...
DJ subs are designed for efficiency, car audio subs are designed for low end in a small space. So above ~50hz the DJ sub will kill a car audio...
True, and why I state, all things considered equal. There are a multitude of variants, but that foundation is where you start and build from...
I dont know if this is supposed to be posted in here So pretty weird question but does anyone know is it possible to connect a car stereo into a...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...

About this thread

candyman206

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
candyman206
Seattle, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date