Sub Box for 12tw3's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tamahome23

I have 12tw3 (shallow mounts) that are currently using the factory square shallow box that it shipped with from JL. I have identified a couple of decent under seat boxes for my 2014 Silverado Crew Cab that seem to have good fit for the truck and decent finish.

The uncertainty of my decision lay in the air space for these boxes. The specs I found for the 12tw3's seem to indicate .75cuft is what is optimal for these drivers per side, however the boxes I found come in a .6cuft and a .9cuft build per driver. Both boxes are sealed (which is also recommend for these drivers)

Any advice on which way is best to go and why? Would/Should I looking into PolyFill as well? How much should I expect to use per driver if so?

Thanks for the assist!

Still looking for some feedback on this - and to further convolute my options I've identified a single enclose that will allow my 1.25cuft if I so opted.... Still believe I really prefer to stick with the 2 driver box though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.