Sub and Amp combo, Will it work?

Participant count
  • Participant list

NPHagert

Hmm...Thanks for the help. I am always so iffy about buying stuff from private sellers. I suppose there are secure ways to do it. But anyways what makes those sundowns twice the sub as the type r's? Im pretty new to the car audio scene only had one other system which was pretty weak just a little Directed 250d amp and some older pioneer 12's. I only have about 500 to spend on the system so I was tryin to find some good deals. Would that MB Quart amp work with the 2 type r's since I just read that all the sundowns are gone anyways. Thanks again though for the help man, much appreciated.

if you are going to run 2 dual 4 ohms subs you need an amp that will produce X amount of wattage at 1 ohm or 4 ohm.

Its easier for an amp to make 1000watts @ 1 ohm vs 1000 @ 4ohm...also a lot cheaper for you.

Id take the MB quart for a tight budget, Audioque if you can spend a bit more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.