Sub amp recommendations please

MD line is replacing the HD line. 

Ill post the full differences in the morning after I sleep off this alcohol 😂

Annnnnd Good morning. Here is the difference.

MD has a flatter FR

Power rating is at a lower frequency.

Power rating is at 12.6 volts

Rated power is at 1% THD

Fully insulated inputs and outputs

Better protection circuit

Board layout is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
MD line is replacing the HD line. 

Ill post the full differences in the morning after I sleep off this alcohol 😂

Annnnnd Good morning. Here is the difference.

MD has a flatter FR

Power rating is at a lower frequency.

Power rating is at 12.6 volts

Rated power is at 1% THD

Fully insulated inputs and outputs

Better protection circuit

Board layout is different.
Nice,thanks. Best place to purchase? Amazon or??

I must be an idiot, wait dont answer that,  but I cant find taramps as a seller on amazon. I see plenty if offerings of this amp. Was kinda hoping to have something to fall back on if its defective for any reason. 
That right there is my reason for never buying anything other than consumables on AZ...They NEVER back the buyer on shitty transactions like eBay does. Doubt people will ever learn...

That right there is my reason for never buying anything other than consumables on AZ...They NEVER back the buyer on shitty transactions like eBay does. Doubt people will ever learn...
as long as its amazon fullfilled you get everything back and fast with barely any wait time. You arent dealing with 3rd party sellers you are dealing with amazon them self and they get everything taken care of fast and efficient and painlessly. You only get fked if you buy from third party places on amazon.  A good indicator of legit sellers is the amazon prime status.   Amazon is 100000x better sh*tty fleabay, dealing with 3rd party sellers waiting literally forever for a damn refund, countless fake accounts, scammers running rampant, fake review bots everywhere, not a single educated proper review in sight. As a seller you are literally there to get fked and scammed as well.... ebay is a godamn sh*tshow. 

as long as its amazon fullfilled you get everything back and fast with barely any wait time. You arent dealing with 3rd party sellers you are dealing with amazon them self and they get everything taken care of fast and efficient and painlessly. You only get fked if you buy from third party places on amazon.  A good indicator of legit sellers is the amazon prime status.   Amazon is 100000x better sh*tty fleabay, dealing with 3rd party sellers waiting literally forever for a damn refund, countless fake accounts, scammers running rampant, fake review bots everywhere, not a single educated proper review in sight. As a seller you are literally there to get fked and scammed as well.... ebay is a godamn sh*tshow. 
Ive been selling/buying on eBay since 1997 and have only had one time where i got screwed by a scamming buyer and that was way early on when you could file a claim and get your money back and then close the account stealing the item and money from the buyer. So, out of 22+ years, id say thats pretty good. On Amazon, no way man. Plus they dont take Paypal and their money service doesnt have the same protections as Paypal if you read the fine print. Also, being a 'Prime seller' means nothing, other than you offer the perks, the pricing is all over the place and AZ doesnt police that at all. Case in point, the treats my cats like could vary from $5 add-on to $25/can for something that costs $6 at Walmart, so you still have to be careful when AZ themselves are out of stock, because the next 'prime seller' might not be a deal at all, if you care about how much youre paying.

That said, to each his own, we all have good/bad experiences that influence our future decisions. Just always "buyer beware" no matter what.

Ive been selling/buying on eBay since 1997 and have only had one time where i got screwed by a scamming buyer and that was way early on when you could file a claim and get your money back and then close the account stealing the item and money from the buyer. So, out of 22+ years, id say thats pretty good. On Amazon, no way man. Plus they dont take Paypal and their money service doesnt have the same protections as Paypal if you read the fine print. Also, being a 'Prime seller' means nothing, other than you offer the perks, the pricing is all over the place and AZ doesnt police that at all. Case in point, the treats my cats like could vary from $5 add-on to $25/can for something that costs $6 at Walmart, so you still have to be careful when AZ themselves are out of stock, because the next 'prime seller' might not be a deal at all, if you care about how much youre paying.

That said, to each his own, we all have good/bad experiences that influence our future decisions. Just always "buyer beware" no matter what.

Of course  everyone should do research but usually as a buyer, amazon is way better than ebay in terms of pricing.  Of course some basic simple house hold stuff and food that you can get in walmart or whatever will be cheaper than a product having to be delivered to your door with shipping charges thats literally common sense. Just like a pizza delivery vs pickup.....

What the value is in higher dollar purchases in electronics, audio equipment or niche accessories that you cant really get in stores.  Of course you dont want to use amazon as a seller because you are paying higher listing fees and your pricing is not protected so you really cant compete with people leading ahead in the race to zero. As a consumer and buyer though you get literally the best prices with free 2 day shipping.  Ebay.... soo often 2 weeks to 3 months for you to get anything. You are just sh*t out of luck when any delays happen and you dont get anything back.  While buying from amazon, they literally give you a huge partial refund for the inconvenience or free product.  Also reviews system. if you dont like the product or got a bad product and you leave a bad review, the seller usually messages you to offer to replace the product or offer you a different product that meets your needs free of charge with RMA.  while ebay... sometimes you might get a refund most of the times you get ghosted and no response.  So yes as a seller i'd say you yourself might like ebay. As a buyer amazon services shits all over ebay by far.

Also.... who the hell would use paypal for amazon?  You throw on your high rewards credit card and earn cash back and immediately pay off that card with a bank transfer like a smart consumer.  I've literally gotten two airplane round trips to europe completely paid off with rewards points with my chase sapphire reserve card from ordering stuff on amazon alone in the past two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.