sub & amp ohm question

Repoguy79
10+ year member

Jersey
sup guys I need help here I have two 15 re sx subs dvc 1000rms each can I wire them to 1ohms if yes ill have to get a 2000rms or 1800rms amp 1ohm stable right does anyone have diagram for wiring my subs to 1ohm if you reply to my question please put 007 at the end so ill know you talking to me thanks for the help

sup guys I need help here I have two 15 re sx subs dvc 1000rms each can I wire them to 1ohms if yes ill have to get a 2000rms or 1800rms amp 1ohm stable right does anyone have diagram for wiring my subs to 1ohm if you reply to my question please put 007 at the end so ill know you talking to me thanks for the help
Right, needs to be 1ohm stable if your wiring it to 1 ohms.

Use this to figure up how to wire.

Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams

it depends on if they are D2 or d4 if they are d4 u can wire to 1 ohm if ur amp is one ohm stable if they are d2 can not wire to 1 ohm
well there's two wire terminals on both side of the sub so im thinking is dvc 4ohm if im right and if that u talking about

well there's two wire terminals on both side of the sub so im thinking is dvc 4ohm if im right and if that u talking about
What he's referring to is the ohm rating of the voice coil. Yes, it's a dual voice coil sub but they are either 2ohm or 4ohm coils. Makes a difference of course.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.