sub advice please!

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey guys I'm new to car audio, and yes i searched but found nothing that really helped me. i have an 08 pathfinder, kenwood deck, rockford p400.4 and t1675-s (front) and t1650(rear) for my top end. the whole car will be sound deadened, will be doing some electrical soon (big 3, under hood battery). my sub amp is an alpine mrx-m100 (1000wrms @2ohm) I'm trying to decide on best sub/box for my suv.. ill build my own box and space is not an issue, it will be below the window line tho. keeping my sub budget under $200 I'm thinking either single SQ HDS315, single AB XFL15, or possibly two lower end like HDS200 in 8, 10, 12 or 15, sundown E8s. as far as box id like to stick to either TLINE or big ported box. its gonna be a daily system and i want it to sound good but I'm more focused on spl than sq. music is a lot of rap and electronic (anything bass heavy). i was planning on a dual 4ohm sub running at 2 ohm that way i can pick up another one down the road and an amp that is one ohm stable to run them. FU audio does sound pretty good but i have a $200 amazon gift card so ill probably stick to amazon lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.