This is a Zv4, right?

Thank guys. I looked up the x2 and it looks like a match. He's saying "the exact model" is Z-15 V.4 D1 REV.2

Any ID marks I can have him check? I don't wanna insult the dude if he is wrong.

naw, ive seen some ****** drivers though. the holee s is freaking huge. no thanks. then and only then Id use a neo motor. things well over 100 pounds. sicks *** driver noone gives credit to.

naw, ive seen some ****** drivers though. the holee s is freaking huge. no thanks. then and only then Id use a neo motor. things well over 100 pounds. sicks *** driver noone gives credit to.
Zv4 is nasty

oJ0Uv25.jpg

Most def the x series version 2 You can check the website and do a comparison to match what's posted in the above links.

Subwoofers

As you can see, the zv4 has a bumpbackplate whereas the x does not. Also....the x has a yellow spider. The zv4 has a black one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.