Stop subs from sliding in the trunk

Make sure you know where your gas tank is if you are going to be be drilling/screwing anything in your trunk!

I bought some velcro but havnt put it in yet

Ratchet strap and a couple1/4" eye bolts!

P5310060.jpg

might be ghetto but i may try the Velcro method under the box
sure velcro holds through car crashes and as an extra measure throw some duct tape up there ***** will never move!

J/K

eye bolts and a ratchet strap cost about 15.00 and takes about 20 minutes to do it right the only tools you need are a drill and 1/4" bit and I believe a 3/8" wrench.

Do L brackets not exist in Germany? I mean how the hell do you guys hold up you shelving?
Im sure they do... problem is I have not the first idea where to get them at.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

just buy a Bazooka tube..that will solve all u problems...
you couldnt pay me to buy a tube.

Make a false floor out of MDF/Plywood, and screw that joker down..you make it tight enough,and you may not need to screwthe false floor down,just the sub box to it..generally what i do,also gives me something to mount amps/distro blocks/ect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.