Legit? And need suggestions!

Participant count
  • Participant list

RoYALbLUE08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NYC
2008 2009 2010 HONDA ACCORD 2.4L HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR - High Amp Performance Output Alternators for Honda

Anyone ever heard of this company? $296 for a 180 Amo HO alt.

says its a direct fit for my accord.

And also if I'm running around 2300 watts of power. Will I be fine with just upgrading my batteries to one kinetic 1400 and one kinetic 2000 in the trunk?

Right now my system is suffering with only 1200 watts of power. I can hear my sub go low and loud as the voltage keeps changing from 14-12.5 volts

Or should I get the HO ALT and just one kinetic battery? I believe stock alt is 100 amps.

I need suggestions!

That "ho" alt doesn't put out many amps... Depends that might be enough for some vehicles and others will need more. If you set your gains correctly and have those batts the amp should run alright.

[quote name='rebelfromva']My stock is 130. Isn't yours 160 @murph check around op for a better deal[/QUOTE]

on what? An alt? I can't find a better that's the cheapest. I talked to DC before and they wanted like 470 for 200 amps

Get a HO alternator from either DC power, Mike Singer, Mechman, Excessive Amperage, not some random alternator. They will get you solid alternators that put out like 150 amps+ at IDLE, 250+ at high rpm.

As for the battery, I recommend a solid battery upfront like the kinetik

Get a HO alternator from either DC power, Mike Singer, Mechman, Excessive Amperage, not some random alternator. They will get you solid alternators that put out like 150 amps+ at IDLE, 250+ at high rpm.
As for the battery, I recommend a solid battery upfront like the kinetik
That's what I was planning. Putting the kinetic 1400R in the front and the kinetic 2000 in the back

[quote name='RoYALbLUE08']Without the Ho alt correct?[/QUOTE]

Yeah

[quote name='rebelfromva']My stock is 130. Isn't yours 160 @murph check around op for a better deal[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine is

So you guys think I would be fine with just the 2 kinetic batteries? I don't feel like dealing with changing out the alt

As long as it stays around 14-13.5 I'll be happy. Plus I'm not gonna set the gain up all the way. Maybe like 1500 watts to the subs

What do you mean set the gain all the way up?
I just got a nendo bc 2000. I'm not gonna give it to its full potential. Mate around 1500 watts to be easier on electrical and the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.