stolen system

hey man, i know you hate it, but if i were you i wouldn't put anything back in there too quickly. Most theives will steal something, then check back in a month or two because they know 80% of the time more stuff will be back in the same car.

it really *****, but if you put that kind of equipment back in there you will just loose it again. My suggestion would be to grab some cheap stuff (refurbed amps, pioneer subs, and coax speakers) that way it can tide you over until enough time passes

Well I would do that if my car was staying where it got robbed . . . but I am done with school in 2 days and it will be going back home to my safehaven aka garage where it will live safely guarded by a wall of a metal and an alarm system:) I realize that there is a lot of potential for break ins... I guess I really need to consider this. I am considering if I do get a good amount of stuff back in to just leave my car at home except when I need it since I live close to my school. I'm really torn up by this issue. I have a relatively noticable car and I do feel like I sort of have been singled out. I guess I am worried about being robbed again and that will be definitely an issue I am going to have to consider when deciding what I want to do with my car audio...

Robert

Get a good alarm, make sure it cant be cut off easily.

Get a few of those scanners that flash to show others that you have an alarm.

Get an alarm with a pager so you know when it goes off.

Tint your windows,

and bolt down your box to the chasis of the vehicle.

Thanks... sounds like a good plan or start at least... Any alarm recommendations? And god **** that's a lot of posts

Robert

If you know a lot of people, maybe you can find out who steals car audio.. Kinda bad, but i know just about everyone in my area that steals car audio.. Not friends with them but i've made aquaintenance, just to make me feel a little more secure, as well i know a lot of epople in town with the big system or small systems for that matter.

If you have any popularity use it to your advantage and that might help you out. But for future, get a car alarm, and a few more car batteries, so when they break in you shock the **** out of them! That would be kinda cool?

My best wishes bro.

Ill talk to some peeps but i doubt you stuff coming to canada.

Tim

Originally posted by Natheo you can by after market sirens as well, so while they are taking your stuff they can listen to a screeching 160 db blast!
No ****!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.