• Participant list

husker77
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
Item(s) for Sale:

5 pairs of 12ft cables and 3 pairs of 20ft cables

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10. These are so good they don't even make them anymore because people just aren't willing to pay for quality(a little tongue in cheek so no need to comment on that). The ends of these are actually threaded so after slipping over you connector you tighten it for a very secure connection. The ones that aren't in the box have never been installed or used, just took them out to see what we had going on.

Price:

$45 shipped for the 12ft

$55 shipped for the 20ft

Pretty firm on prices but might do a little better if wanting multiples.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will film packaging of items. There rca cables not much to say really. Please keep correspondences to the thread so it is public.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

img2809lx.jpg

img2810hm.jpg

img2811lo.jpg

img2814b.jpg

I don't have much in the way of feed back but I think you can research me and my posts and see I legitimately own the items I have for sale.

But here is the link to my single feedback.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=1016316

To be honest I'm going to have to rethink whether I want to sell them now. With all the stuff I had listed I kind of wanted to sell it all or nothing. I apologize if this offends you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.