Starting fresh need recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-185411-Sound-Storm-Labs-SSL-DD999ACPW.html i like this as it gives option to send video to the tv (mounted 19 inch element flat screen) i put in the car plus has suggested 3 sets of 4v pre amp rcas to hook up things, as for video so had some ideas to hook things up together so has options connecting tv to radio and this was new idea when i seen it was possible last night so i have a mi box (android tv firestick thing i use mainly for emulating older games like nintendo up to like early ps1 or playing netflix and stuff for kids) could get 2 rca to hdmi converters and have mi box go in to radio and radio go to tv now i know this is seperate but was just wondering if this was a good price for the features and stuff for HU or if u could find something better for the same price or lower (now the video feature isnt necessarily needed just now that ik its a thing kind of wanted) also if its just not a good product and couldnt get something good with those features at tht price would be willing to pay more if i had 2

Last edited:
ok so i realized the one u gave in the example did the same video stuff so i see the one mentions 13 band equalizer but the other has "higher" rated wattage output per channel but would this matter as im going to be amping the speakers anyway would the sound lab sound as good even if it has less equalization options what makes the difference here i want it to sound good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...