Stangit50's Audio Build

A lil bit of progress... need to do some sanding and round over all the edges. Then its getting a coat of resin and sanded again then some rage and more sanding. That's if I paint it. Might just vinyl it the same color as the cars interior.

cimg0061q.jpg

What size roundover should I use?

Well I'm back on it, I got the Helix Comps installed in the rear for rear fill (not amped). Have the Hertz Comps installed in the front running off the Diamond Audio D3 400.2. I aquired a 12" Kicker L7 but am about to trade it for a 12" SoloX. I have a custom fiberglass ported box for the L7 that is way to big for the Mustang and a guy at work wants the L7 and box and said he'd trade me his SoloX for them so I think I'm going to go through with it. Once I get stuff cleaned up I'll take some updated pictures.

I need to figure out a design for the 12" SoloX, I'll be running it off my MMATS D300HC but I don't want it to be huge, want it to fit under the rear hatch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.